As International Repatriation specialists with over 35 years’ experience in the repatriation of the deceased to all destinations worldwide, we act in a speedy and efficient manner.
Once you have decided to entrust your requirement to us, you will be looked after by either Phillip or Thea throughout. A flight can be booked within a few hours for all repatriations and in addition our services include dealing with the following:
- Full international repatriation services to and from any country in the world.
- Advice on all repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for:
- UK authorities
- All Embassies & Consulates
- All major airlines
- Documentation delivery service for Embassies & Consulates in London.
- Regulations differ from country to country and we are only too pleased to advise you on specific requirements for the required destination.
- Translation services for official documents, i.e. death certificates, invoices and reports. We alleviate any language problems often associated with probate when death occurs abroad.
Freight booking services, airway bill production and booking family tickets. (Special rates apply to most countries.)
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and removing the metal lining for coffins arriving from overseas.
- A range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations (zinc lined, air trays, Italian and French coffins).
- Urns suitable for international transit including zinc lining of traditional wooden urns.
- Embalming services suitable for all cases going to tropical climates.